TRAVEL ISN’T ‘REGULAR’. YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE SHOULDN’T BE EITHER.
Whether you’re an individual, a member of a family, or someone who goes overseas, be it frequently or infrequently, Chubb Travel Insurance has a plan for you.
With our new and improved plans, you can now choose the benefits and level of cover that suits your itinerary. Plus, with our enhanced add-ons, you can also get cover for Winter Sports, Hazardous Activities, Sports Equipment and Rental Vehicle Collision Damage Waiver.
Chubb’s product highlights
- Unlimited emergency medical and related expenses
- Various levels of cover to choose from
- Worldwide cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Sudan and Iran)
- Single-trip or annual multi-trip cover
- Up to 90 days cover on a singletrip, or 62 days if over the age of 70
- Up to 90 days cover on an annual multi-trip
- Cover for individuals and families (aged 6 months to 69 years; seniors: 70-79 years)
Click to view the full Benefit Schedule.
What you always get with us
There’s some travel insurance cover that you’ll always need. Our standard policies always include cover for:
- Medical and related expenses, including evacuation and repatriation
- Chubb medical and personal assistance
- Specified pre-existing medical conditions
Dynamic add-on benefits
Need a bit more than what’s included in our standard policies? Chubb Travel Insurance also offers the following add-on benefits for travellers:
- Winter Sports
- Hazardous Activities
- Sports Equipment
- Rental Vehicle Collision Damage Waiver
View full full terms, conditions and exclusions.
How to apply for insurance
To get a travel insurance quote, go to our Quotes page and follow these steps:
- Choose a single-trip policy.
- Select your destination.
- For a single trip policy, select your travel dates, OR
- Choose who you want to cover.
- Provide the age of the principal traveller.
- Select your relevant add-on benefits, if any.