YOUR CHUBB TRAVEL INSURANCE COVER
Chubb Travel Insurance provides a range of comprehensive travel insurance products that cover single and annual multi-trips, shielding you from travel-related emergencies and disruptions. But Chubb’s cover includes so much more than just medical insurance.
Here’s what you can expect from our Travel Insurance cover:
- Worldwide cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding Cuba and sanctioned territories)
- Unlimited cover for emergency medical and related expenses
- Top-up cover for existing travel insurance provided by your credit card
- Cover for single or annual multi-trips
- Compliance with all visa requirements
- Up to 180 days of travel cover for single trips
- Up to 90 days of travel cover for annual multi-trips
- Travel cover for individuals and families (aged 6 months to 69 years), as well as seniors (70-79 years of age)
Please note that there are limits on each of our travel insurance products.
STANDARD COVER INCLUDES:
- Medical and related expenses, including evacuation and repatriation
- Specified pre-existing medical conditions automatically covered
- 7 levels of cover to choose from to suit your needs and budget:
- Travel Superior
- Travel Superior Annual Multi-Trip
- Travel Plus
- Travel Plus Annual Multi-Trip
- Travel VISA
- Senior Cover
- Travel Top-Up
The following table summarises the benefits of the various Chubb Travel Insurance policies. Please refer to the Chubb Leisure Travel Insurance Policy for more details.