TRAVEL ISN’T ‘REGULAR’. YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE SHOULDN’T BE EITHER.
Whether you’re an individual, a member of a family, or someone who goes overseas, be it frequently or infrequently, Chubb Travel Insurance has a plan for you.
With our new and improved plans, you can now choose the benefits and level of cover that suits your itinerary. Plus, with our enhanced add-ons, you can also get cover for adventures, like winter sports, sports equipment, and golf hole-in-one expenses.
Chubb’s product highlights
- Unlimited emergency medical and related expenses
- 7 levels of cover to choose from
- Worldwide cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Sudan and Iran)
- Top-up cover for travel insurance provided by your credit card
- Single-trip or annual multi-trip cover
- Up to 180 days cover on a single trip
- Up to 90 days cover on an annual multi-trip
- Cover for individuals and families (aged 6 months to 69 years; seniors: 70-79 years)
Click to view the full Benefit Schedule.
What you always get with us
There’s some travel insurance cover that you’ll always need. Our standard policies always include cover for:
- Medical and related expenses, including evacuation and repatriation
- Chubb medical and personal assistance
- Specified pre-existing medical conditions
Dynamic add-on benefits
Need a bit more than what’s included in our standard policies? Chubb Travel Insurance also offers the following add-on benefits for travellers:
- Reimbursement for golf hole-in-one expenses >
- Adventure sports and winter sports cover>
- Cover for your sporting / ski equipment (personal effects)>
View full full terms, conditions and exclusions.
How to apply for insurance
To get a travel insurance quote, go to our Quotes page and follow these steps:
- Choose either an annual multi-trip or a single-trip policy.
- Select your destination.
- For a single trip policy, select your travel dates, OR
- For an annual multi-trip policy, select your inception date.
- Choose who you want to cover.
- Provide the age of the principal traveller.
- Select your relevant add-on benefits, if any.